Map of Gyopárosfürdő (valid from 1 October 2021)
- 1. Main entrance: in the fall-winter of 2021, it only operates on weekends. Entry during weekdays at the entrance to the Health Care Center / Medicine (see 16-17 on the map).
- 2. Children’s pool I. (closed until spring 2022)
- 3. Children’s pool II. (closed until spring 2022)
- 4. Tower pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 5. Outdoor slide pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 6. Outdoor hot tub (OPEN all year)
- 7. Medicinal swimming pool (OPEN all year)
- 8. Indoor column pool (temporarily closed)
- 9. Indoor sitting pool (temporarily closed)
- 10. Indoor children’s pool (OPEN all year)
- 11. Indoor slide pool (temporarily closed)
- 12. 50 meter sports pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 13. Training pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 14. Dining Center (closed until spring 2022)
- 15. Lookout tower (can be visited on special request)
- 16. Health Care Center (OPEN)
- 17. Medicine Center (OPEN)
- 18. Indoor thermal spa (OPEN all year)
- 19. Boat rental (closed until spring 2022)
- 20. Fehér Hattyú / White Swan Restaurant & Pension (OPEN)
- 21. Corvus Hotel (OPEN)
- 22. Napsugár / Sunlight Hotel (OPEN)
- 23. Thermal Park Camping (OPEN)
- P – paid parking with e-car charging (free parking 260 meters away)
Your trip to Gyopárosfürdő by car, bus or train
Orosháza is about 190 km south of Budapest. After approx. 110 km, you have to leave the E60 / M5 motorway at exit 114 near Kiskunfélegyháza before driving another 80 km through the Great Hungarian Plain “Alföld” (Csongrád-Szentes-Orosháza). In addition, Orosháza is easily accessible from the regional centers Szeged (56 km) or Békéscsaba (33 km), but the Romanian border is not far either, the city of Arad / Oradea is only approx. 75 km away.
You can reach the city by train from different directions, for example through Szeged, Békéscsaba or Mezőtúr. Due to the good road connection, Orosháza is connected to several cities via a direct bus connection (e.g. Budapest, Baja, Pécs, Dunaújváros, Debrecen, Kecskemét).
- Parking in Orosháza-Gyopárosfürdő
- Route planning to Orosháza-Gyopárosfürdő (free parking place appr. 260 meters from the Spa entrance)
Approaching Gyopárosfürdő from Orosháza
Our spa, located in the Gyopárosfürdő district of Orosháza, is 3.8 km away from the city center, so if no car or bicycle is available, we must rely on local transport. In summer, in our opinion, the best choice is the Dotto small train, which runs in Summer every 2 hours. In addition, the spa can be reached by local buses. Buses of the line 2 or 2A depart approximately every 2 hours from the central bus station of Orosháza. Train transport would be a logical choice, as the stop of the railway line 147 (Orosháza-Szentes-Kiskunfélegyháza) is only 200 meters from the entrance of the spa, but in the summer of 2021 there are only two pair of trains running on the line – see Elvira Railway Timetable Planner .