There were only a few days left. The last roof beam was to be inserted, the last indoor pools were to be opened, the whole Gyopáros spa was expected to open and finally we could forget about COVID and the past one and a half year. And then came the cold shower. A hidden construction problem, invisible under the metal cover. Serious deterioration. Almost 20 year old construction, which means complete roof renovation. It is not a question, the aquapark remains closed for the safety of our guests. It can not be opened. It can not be opened at least till the end of summer…
We are sorry to inform our guests that this summer the four indoor pools of the aquapark can not be opened. Taking into account the closed pools, entrance fees will be significantly reduced starting from 18th June. The 50% discount for local citizens will be available even for the reduced prices.
Apart from the indoor pools of the aquapark ALL OTHER SERVICES will be available at Gyopárosfürdő, so all the 8 outdoor pools with a total 2.200 m2 water surface, the spiral slide, the indoor thermal pool and the services of the Sauna Park, as well as the popular sauna seanses will be available again.
However, the indoor pools of the aquapark can not be used until the end of summer. During the forced closing time due tot he COVID epidemic the renovation of the spa was started. One of the most important part of this work was the partial renovation of the wooden roof structure of the aquapark. The work was scheduled to be completed this week, but the final phase of the renovation has revealed such unforeseen construction problems, that make the safe opening impossible and require further investment. We have already consulted with the town management about the inevitable renovation and we were promised to get as much support as possible to fulfill our plan.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The Team of Orosháza-Gyopárosfürdő
Bathing is free again: from July 3, 2021, our spa can be visited again without restriction for our foreign guests. You NO LONGER NEED an immunization certificate or any other COVID-related document to enter our spa. Thank you for your patience so far!
Map of Gyopárosfürdő: valid from 5 July 2021
- 1. Main entrance
- 2. Children’s pool I. (OPEN)
- 3. Children’s pool II. (OPEN)
- 4. Tower pool (OPEN)
- 5. Outdoor slide pool (OPEN)
- 6. Outdoor hot tub (OPEN)
- 7. Medicinal swimming pool (OPEN)
- 8. Indoor column pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 9. Indoor sitting pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 10. Indoor children’s pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 11. Indoor slide pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 12. 50 meter sports pool (OPEN)
- 13. Training pool (OPEN)
- 14. Dining Center (OPEN)
- 15. Lookout tower (can be visited on special request)
- 16. Health Care Center (partially open, please call)
- 17. Medicine Center (partially open, please call)
- 18. Indoor thermal spa (OPEN)
- 19. Boat rental (OPEN)
- 20. Fehér Hattyú / White Swan Restaurant & Pension (OPEN)
- 21. Corvus Hotel (OPEN)
- 22. Napsugár / Sunlight Hotel (OPEN)
- 23. Thermal Park Camping (OPEN)
- P – paid parking with e-car charging (free parking 260 meters away)