We are waiting for you in Orosháza-Gyopárosfürdő in the winter of 2022 as well. After the summer, in September 2021, our spa switched to the autumn-winter operation, so most of our outdoor services stopped as planned and on schedule, but our Sauna Park and 2-2 outdoor and indoor thermal pools are waiting for our dear guests.
Our spa can be visited without any restriction in 2022 for our foreign guests. You DO NOT NO NEED an immunization certificate or any other COVID-related document to enter our spa.
Our pools open in winter
In winter we await our dear guests with 2 indoor and 2 outdoor pools filled with warm thermal water. The indoor thermal spal (see nr. 18 on the map below), the indoor children’s pool (see 10.) the medicinal swimming pool (see 7.) and the outdoor hot tub (see 6.) are open all year long.
Sauna park and sauna sessions continue
Swimming pool area
The 50-meter sports pool and training pool marked 12. and 13. on the map are open until 20 September 2021. Please note that the swimming pool will only be open from 08:00 until 20:00 from 1 September.
Two of the three outdoor terrace pools of the Adventure pools (see 3. and 5. on the map) will be open until 12 September 2021, after which only the outdoor hot tub with hot thermal water (see 6) will continue to operate. The outdoor pools, as well as the outdoor slide, will be closed from 13 September until May 2022.
Other outdoor pools
The outdoor children’s pool, numbered 2. on the map, will be closed from 1 September 2021. The tower pool (see marked 4. on the map) will be last open on September 12, 2021. These pools will reopen in May 2022.
The Thermal Park Camping and Wooden houses will receive guests until the end of September or until bad weather arrives. Please note that there will be no separate camping box desk from September, you can pay at the main box office. The campsites are then expected to reopen in May 2022. The Erdei Faház campsite is closed from September to May 2022.
Dotto sightseeing train
You can also travel about 4 km between the center of Orosháza and Gyopárosfürdő by sightseeing train Dotto, which runs on weekends until the end of September. Find the exact schedule here. If you arrive by car, you can park for free about 260 meters from the entrance to the spa.
The 3 indoor pools of our adventure pool are closed for a longer period of time, you will find more details here.
Map of Gyopárosfürdő (valid from 2 November 2021)
- 1. Main entrance: until further notice out of order. Entry at the entrance to the Health Care Center / Medicine (see 16-17 on the map).
- 2. Children’s pool I. (closed until spring 2022)
- 3. Children’s pool II. (closed until spring 2022)
- 4. Tower pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 5. Outdoor slide pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 6. Outdoor hot tub (OPEN all year)
- 7. Medicinal swimming pool (OPEN all year)
- 8. Indoor column pool (temporarily closed)
- 9. Indoor sitting pool (temporarily closed)
- 10. Indoor children’s pool (OPEN all year)
- 11. Indoor slide pool (temporarily closed)
- 12. 50 meter sports pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 13. Training pool (closed until spring 2022)
- 14. Dining Center (closed until spring 2022)
- 15. Lookout tower (can be visited on special request)
- 16. Health Care Center (OPEN)
- 17. Medicine Center (OPEN)
- 18. Indoor thermal spa (OPEN all year)
- 19. Boat rental (closed until spring 2022)
- 20. Fehér Hattyú / White Swan Restaurant & Pension (OPEN)
- 21. Corvus Hotel (OPEN)
- 22. Napsugár / Sunlight Hotel (OPEN)
- 23. Thermal Park Camping (OPEN)
- P – paid parking with e-car charging (free parking 260 meters away)