We are waiting for you in Gyopárosfürdő with unique features. Our spa is located in a 10-hectare, green park, so you can comfortably and safely swim in one of our 8 outdoor pools, with a water surface of nearly 2,200 m2, but you can also use the indoor pool of our thermal pool and even have a sauna in our 10-cabin sauna park.
Our spa can be visited without any restriction for our foreign guests. You DO NOT NO NEED an immunization certificate or any other COVID-related document to enter our spa.
The single entrance to the Adventure Terrace, Parkfürdő and Spa costs HUF 2,600 for adults, HUF 2,100 for students and pensioners, and HUF 1,500 for children aged 4-14. Admission is free under the age of 4. Admission to the Sauna Park is at an additional cost (additional HUF 1,300 / person). You can find the complete price list of our spa (family tickets, season tickets, swimming tickets, etc.) here.
The 4 indoor pools of our adventure pool will not open in the summer of 2021 for technical reasons, you can read our news here.
Map of Gyopárosfürdő: valid from 5 July 2021
- 1. Main entrance
- 2. Children’s pool I. (OPEN)
- 3. Children’s pool II. (OPEN)
- 4. Tower pool (OPEN)
- 5. Outdoor slide pool (OPEN)
- 6. Outdoor hot tub (OPEN)
- 7. Medicinal swimming pool (OPEN)
- 8. Indoor column pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 9. Indoor sitting pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 10. Indoor children’s pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 11. Indoor slide pool (closed in summer 2021)
- 12. 50 meter sports pool (OPEN)
- 13. Training pool (OPEN)
- 14. Dining Center (OPEN)
- 15. Lookout tower (can be visited on special request)
- 16. Health Care Center (partially open, please call)
- 17. Medicine Center (partially open, please call)
- 18. Indoor thermal spa (OPEN)
- 19. Boat rental (OPEN)
- 20. Fehér Hattyú / White Swan Restaurant & Pension (OPEN)
- 21. Corvus Hotel (OPEN)
- 22. Napsugár / Sunlight Hotel (OPEN)
- 23. Thermal Park Camping (OPEN)
- P – paid parking with e-car charging (free parking 260 meters away)